- The Elmpro 450 A2 pouch laminator is perfect for producing laminated documents in schools and offices.
- With 4-hot rollers and a fast warm-up time which makes laminating with this machine simple and hassle free.
- Laminates from ID to A2.
- Variable temperature control.
- Robust contruction.
- "Bubble-Free" laminating results with its silicon rollers.
- Laminating speed of up to 690mm per minute.
- Ideal for small to medium laminating jobs.
- Power light and ready light indicator.
- Internal cooling fan
- No card carrier required for standard sizes (A2, A3,A4 & A5).
- Anti-jam reverse button - if you accidentally feed the pouch at an angle.
- Ideal for schools, small copy shops, offices etc.
- For faster, and thicker laminating production then please view our Elmpro PHS450 6-Roller A3 Laminator. A more heavy-duty A2 pouch laminator.
- Approx laminating speed: 690mm/min.
- Maximum lamination width: 450mm.
- Laminating thickness: 360 micron.
- Laminating temperature: 100°-160°.
- Warm-up time: 5 mins.
- Power supply: 220/240AC (50/60V-Hz).
- Number of rollers: 4.
- Power consumption: 650W.
- Dimensions: 630 x 200 x 110mm.
- Weight: 10kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this ElmPro 450 A2 Pouch Laminator