- Elmpro PHS 450-HS is a high speed, 6-roller A2 pouch laminator with a 'Clear-View' panel.
- Suitable for professional lamination of photographs, hot foiling & mounting work.
- Features 6 rollers for faster, high-quality laminating.
- Ideal for heavy, regular use in print/copy shops, schools, colleges, busy offices, reprographic departments, etc.
- Takes up to 500micron (250 per side) thick pouches.
- 9 speed operation.
- Faster laminating speed, compared to other pouch laminators - i.e. laminates up to 2000mm* per minute (* depending on what you are laminating).
- Laminates up to A2 size pouches (i.e. 450mm max. laminating width).
- ClearView panel, to help gauge and reduce possible pouch jams.
- Auto shut-off function.
- Encapsulating speed: 200mm/min.
- Document size: Up to A2.
- Number of rollers: 6.
- Max laminating width: 450mm.
- Laminating thickness: 500 micron.
- Warm-up time: 5 mins.
- Laminating temperature range: 0° - 160°.
- Power supply: 220/240V.
- Power consumption: 1450W.
- Machine dimensions: 700 x 310 x 150mm.
- Machine weight: 20kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this ElmPro PHS 450 A2 High-Speed Pouch Laminator