- The ElmPro PS700 is a heavy-duty A1 pouch laminator with new hot-shoe/roller technology.
- This newer version has improved electronics and heat control which makes this machine ideal for long runs.
- Heavy-duty construction with double strength side frames and tie bar.
- Slightly wider feeding width, compared to the older 700 version, for improved laminate feeding.
- Produces reliable and perfect lamination results with its new larger rollers.
- Faster laminating speed - up to 2700mm per minute (depedning on what you are laminating).
- Laminates up to 350* micron (175 per side).
- "Reverse Roller" button mode - for if you accidentally feed the work in at an angle.
- Ideal for copy shops, reprographics, in-plant departments, printers, schools and colleges.
- We also stock the A1 Super Gloss/Matt Laminate Pouches, which are suited for this system (as well as all other size pouches - A2, A3, A4, A5, etc.).
* Maximum of 250micron thickness with A1 size pouches.
- Laminating speed: 500 - 2700mm/min.
- Maximum lamination width: 700mm.
- Laminating thickness: 350 micron (A1 pouches max 250 micron).
- Laminating temperature: 0 - 140°.
- Warm-up time: 10 mins.
- Power supply: 220/240AC.
- Number of rollers: 4.
- Power consumption: 2100W.
- Dimensions: 953 x 303 x 160mm (without packaging).
- Weight: 50kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this ElmPro PS-700 A1 High-Speed Pouch Laminator