- An ex-showroom, high performance A3 pouch laminator for heavy duty office use.
- In excellent condition and full working order as shown in photos.
- 6 hot-roller A3 pouch laminator delivers superb lamination results with its even heat distribution, and guarantees perfect results across the complete cross-section of modern materials, such as colour copies, photos, laser prints, high density litho prints and digitally printed material.
- Laminates from ID size to A3 size.
- Max pouch thickness: 600 micron (300 x 300).
- Robust, heavy duty system ideal for daily use.
- Pre-set temperature settings and 6 speeds.
- Fast and reliable laminator with 5 rollers and large exit tray.
- Bubble free laminating results with its silicon rollers.
- Simple digital display to achieve exact speed and temperature.
- Power light and ready indicator.
- No card carrier required.
- Laminates from ID size to A3 size
- Max pouch thickness: 600 micron (300 x 300)
- Anti-jam reverse mode
- Integrated cooling fans
- Cold setting also included
- Approx. laminating speed: 160mm - 800mm per min.
- Power supply: 220/240AC (50/60V-Hz)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 586 x 266 x 133mm
- Weight: 15kg
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Ex-Demo GBC 3500 Pro A3 Photo Pouch Laminator