- The GBC 3600Pro pouch laminator features a digital display with a simple user friendly setting guide.
- Laminates ID up to A3 documents 3mm thick.
- 9 speed settings for all paces of production.
- Laminates up to 600micron in thickness (300 X 300mic).
- Built with 6-roller technology to ensure speed and quality in the finished product.
- Cold lamination can also be produced on this machine.
- Contains reverse button to rectify mis-feeds.
- No card carriers are required to get the best from this machine.
- Digital temperature control.
- For frequently used settings the 3600pro features a 2 memory pre-set to save time with set up.
- Contains a ready light and beeper.
- A brilliant asset for protecting your important documents.
- Working width: 330mm/A3
- Maximum pouch thickness: 600micron (300 X 300mic).
- Maximum laminating thickness: 3mm.
- Heavy duty metal constuction.
- Preheating time: 6minutes.
- Laminating speed: 1400mm per minute.
- Contains the stand-by function after 2hours without use.
- No carriers are required.
- Number of rolls: 6-roller technology.
- Machine dimensions: 540mm(W) x 271mm(D) x 112mm(H).
- Machine weight: 15kg.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this GBC 3600 Pro A3 Pouch Laminator