- The GBC Foton 30 is the first ever automatic laminator!
- Simply load up to 30 documents, and with the press of a button. Eureka! your work is done.
- Automatically feeds your documents, laminates and also trims.
- Can handle up to 30 A4 or A3 documents at one time.
- Automatic paper alignment feed for perfect lamination every time.
- Low film indicator, lets you know when cartridges will need to be replaced.
- Power save function if machine is left without use.
- Indicator when machine is warm and ready for use.
- 4 roller system.
- Can laminate up to A3 size (short edge - 297mm).
- Perfect for offices with regular laminating requirements.
- Manual laminating mode for extra heavy-weight paper or non-standard shaped documents up to 250gsm.
- Control panel creates easy switching between automatic and manual mode settings.
- Easy-loading with the foton 30 cartridges (please see helpful buys).
- Paper sizes smaller than A4 can be laminated by placing them of a A4 sheet.
- Comes with 75micron starter cartridge.
- Warm up time: Up to 3 minutes.
- Maximum working width: 297mm (A3 short edge).
- Rollers: 4.
- Maximum thickness: 250micron (125 x 125).
- Dimensions: 250mm (H) X 580mm (W) X 440mm (D).
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this GBC Foton 30 Automatic Laminator