- This is a brand new hot melt pouch Laminator with a new sleek design.
- Perfect for office or home use heating up in under 60 seconds.
- Automatically switches off after 30 minutes without use, making a great energy saver.
- User friendly with a simple control panel.
- Laminates up to 250micron in thickness (125 x 125 micron).
- Built with 2 rolls hot and 2 rolls cold to ensure quality in the finish product.
- Contains anti-jam release lever.
- No card carriers are required to get the best from this machine.
- Great for photo laminates.
- Creates a proffesional high contrast after lamination.
- A brilliant asset for protecting your important documents.
- Working width: 230mm.
- Minimum pouch thickness: 160micron (80 x 80micron).
- Maximum pouch thickness: 250micron (125 x 125micron).
- Maximum laminating thickness: 0.5mm.
- Preheating time: 30 seconds for 80micron, 60 seconds for 125micron.
- Laminating speed: 450mm per minute.
- Photo lamination can be done with this machine.
- Contains the stand-by function and the anti jam release lever.
- No carriers are required.
- Number of rolls: 2 rolls hot (hot shoe) 2 rolls cold.
- Machine dimensions: 360mm x 150mm x 78mm.
- Power supply: 220/240v / 50-60Hz 1400W
- Machine weight: 2.0kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Lamigo Pro A4 Pouch Laminator