- The new Lamigator IQ Pouch Laminator has superseded the HT 330 pouch laminator.
- With a a heat-up time of 50 seconds.
- Variable Speed.
- No card carriers required.
- Built with a new sleek design.
- IQ Autorun- An IQ sensor that detects the product to be laminated and adjusts itself automatically.
- IQ Anti-Jam - This sensor prevents and reverses pouch automatically before the jam.
- IQ Power Off - It's IQ Intelligence turns the power off automatically after 30minutes of no laminating.
- Increased high laminating speed.
- Higher contrast of colours after lamination.
- Ideal for certificates, important documents, menus, photos ect.
- Maximum Width: 330mm (13") - (A3).
- Minimum Pouch Thickness: 2 x 75 micron.
- Maximum Pouch Thickness: Up to 2 x 250 micron.
- Product Thickness: Up to 0.8mm.
- Maximum Laminated Sheets Per Hour: 1000.
- No. of Rollers: 4. two hot rollers and two cold rollers.
- Dimensions: 481mm x 165mm x 105mm.
- Machine Weight: 5kg.
- Power Requirement: AC 220-240V~50-60Hz 1500W / 6.5A.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Renz Pouch Lamigator IQ Laminator New!