- The professional Linea DH-360 laminator is a superb small format A3 roll-fed system.
- Latest New Design!!
- Sits neatly on any sturdy desk-top, which provides non stop lamination for demanding jobs.
- The rollers apply even pressure to your prints, giving you a perfect, permanent encapsulation every time.
- Lifting up the spring loaded rollers allows you to mount board up to 5mm thick.
- The laminating film is supplied on a roll and documents are fed continuously through the machine and are laminated on both sides.
- The DH-360 is highly versatile and ideal for laminating different size media such as long banners or shaped pieces.
- All-metal construction with heavy-duty motors, so it is built to last.
- Adjustable temperature control.
- Adjustable speed control.
- Anti-jam reverse switch.
- Attached safety shield.
- Comes complete with a hand safety trimmer.
- Includes 1 Year Warranty.
- Ideal for small copy shops, schools, colleges, reprographics and print departments, etc.
* design and colour may differ to advertised model.
- Approx. Encapsulating Speed: 1.4m/min.
- Maximum Lamination Width: 340mm.
- Mounting Thickness: 5mm.
- Temperature Range: 0-140°.
- Warm-up Time: 10mins.
- Core Size: 25mm (1").
- Power Supply: 220/240AC (50/60V-Hz).
- Power Consumption: 700W.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 640 x 420 x 310 mm (without packing).
- Weight: 30kg (without packaging).
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Linea DH360 Roll-Fed A3 Hot-Seal Laminator