- Matrix-Duo 460 roll-fed laminator with single & double-side laminating capabilities.
- Can take up to SRA2 width for single-side lamination, encapsulation and double-side lamination.
- Provides an affordable and effective solution for most laminating jobs.
- Single side laminating is a popular requirement for printers and copy shops wanting to laminate a whole host of printed media from business cards to menus.
- Includes a unique anti-curl bar allowing even the thinnest of laminates to be applied without the worry of a curled finish.
- Additional option of adding the 'Film Perforating System': Designed to make your life easier, the perforator attaches to the top of the machine, to perforate the the film and make it easier to slit as your job comes out laminated at the back of the machine without the need for a knife/scissors.
- The optional perforator can be moved to perforate the film at whatever width you require.
- 1” and 3” cores included.
- Adjustable temperature control.
- Variable speed control.
- Anti-jam reverse switch.
- Attached safety shield.
- Independent heated rollers.
- Ideal for use in commercial printers, in-house print rooms, copy and print shops.
- Optional stand and perforator available at an extra cost.
- Maximum laminating speed: 1.4 m/min.
- Maximum width: 460mm (18").
- Max. laminating width: 2mm.
- Warm-up time: 10 minutes.
- Laminating temperature: 0-140°C.
- Core size (for laminating film rolls): 1" & 3" (25mm & 75mm).
- Power supply: 220/240AC (50/60V-Hz).
- Power supply required: 13 Amps.
- Power consumption: 950W.
- Dimensions (L x D x H, without stand): 720mm x 520mm x 400mm.
- Weight: 45kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Matrix Duo 460 Single and Double-Side Roll Laminator