- Using LED lamp system this machine is a high speed UV flood coater.
- UV coating your product provides a protective layer which preserves it from being scratched and fingerprints.
- This technique increases vibrancy and richness of colour of the printed document.
- LED curing is the most economic and environmentally friendly way to finish your printed document.
- 50% power saving compared to traditional lamps.
- High speed curing.
- Ozone free with no need for machine extraction.
- Enables a cleaner and healthier working environment.
- Unique LED technology - short flash light on media with 35 degrees on substrate which allows to post-process directly or run in duplex mode.
- Zero ozone emissions because LED doesnt use UV-A to cure.
- 95% power safe mode between every sheet.
- 80% less coating usage compared to other systems thanks to new roller system in combination with LED technology.
- Roller position visualization.
- Sheet positioning system on infeed plate.
- Air knife to handle difficult and lighter weight paper.
- Adjustable lamp power over the touchscreen.
- Large diameter rollers and fluid pre-heating for superior finish.
- Compatible with all types of prints.
- Low running temperature.
- Infeed paper guides.
- Quick release rollers.
- High quality scraper.
- Remote support technology over internet, smartphones and tablets.
- Machine is CE, UL CSA certified and RoHs complaint.
- Speed: 20 to 65 metres per minute.
- Maximum Paper Width: 400mm.
- Maximum Paper Length: 740mm.
- Minimum Paper Weight: 150gsm.
- Maximum Paper Weight: 400gsm.
- No heat extraction needed.
- Power of 3 x 400V + N + G @ 16 Amps.
- LED diode life time of 30 hours.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Argos F400 UV Coater V.4 LED Machine