- The EM-1600 Single Hot Laminator is a professional machine, capable of delivering premium quality results for graphics and signage material
- ***CONTACT US DIRECT FOR OUR BEST PRICE***
- Up to 1600mm laminating width
- Hot and Cold Lamination and mounting up to 25mm thickness
- Feed assist bar - keeps prints perfectly flat when feeding into the rollers
- Media holders - help to keep prints off the floor and tension free
- Swing out feed tray and safety guard making mounting onto board and loading the film quicker and hassle free
- Adjustable pressure gauges on rollers - perfect pressure every time
- Solid heavy-duty construction
- Mount & laminate simultaneously
- Variable speed control
- Low maintenance
- Magic eye safety feature
- Reverse mechanism and foot pedal
- Take up mandrel for release liner paper, and holds spare rolls of film to save time when changing rolls
- Large feed tray to assist print feeds
- LCD control panel
- Ideal for laminating:
- posters, graphics and signs
- mounting prints to board
- pop-up displays
- applying vinyls, tapes, and adhesive films
- outdoor signage
- Laminating Speed: 6m / min
- Max Width: 1600mm
- Mounting Thickness: 25mm
- Roller Diameter: 130mm
- Warm-up time: 10 minutes
- Control Panel: Digital
- Hot Roller System: Internal Infrared
- Laminating Temperature Range: 0 - 60°C
- Pressure Adjustment: Manual / Gauge
- Film Core: 75mm
- Power Supply AC (V): 220/240
- Power Supply Required: 13 Amps
- Power Consumption: 1500W
- Overall Dimensions (Depth x Height): 650 x 1255mm
- Gross Machine Weight: 245kg
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Easymount EM-1600SH Laminator & Mounting System