- Clear the way for the Rapesco ECO 4400 heavy duty 4-hole punch, makes manual punching effortless.
- Environmently friendly the handle and base cover are made from a high level of recycled plastic.
- Finished in a fetching soft white colour.
- Neat and effortless 4-Hole punching everytime of up to 150 sheets of paper (based on 80gsm paper).
- This punch machine features hollow punch technology and intelligent engineering to deliver perfectly punched holes.
- Built with an extended handle to ensure maximum leverage and 40% less effort. (Best to use both hands when punching).
- Contains compact draws keeping confetti tidy and out the way making disposal easy.
- Simply tackles heavy duty hole punching jobs. For large repetitive punching.
- Changing the punching boards and cutters is advised to ensure maximum performance and doing so is quick and easy.
- Spare punching boards and cutters can be placed in a convenient storage compartment.
- The ECO 4400 uses Rapesco Punching Cutters 0281 and 0282 Punching Boards.
- The 4400 is a Heavy Duty hole punch that is built to perform over and over.
Please note delivery can take between 2-3 working days.
- Code: 1407.
- Colour: Soft white.
- Punch: 4-hole.
- Capacity: Up to 150 sheets (based on 80gsm).
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Rapesco ECO 4400 Heavy Duty 4-Hole Punch