- Renz AP 360 Automatic heavy-duty floor-standing professional automatic punch machine with a automatic format adjustment.
- No punching tools included with this machine, however these are available to buy separately if required.
- The Renz AP 360 is a professional, high-speed, on-demand document punching machine with an automatic punching process.
- Built with a two finger paper pick up system which can handle a range of mixed stocks.
- Includes wheels allowing the machine to be easily moved.
- Touch screen assisted set-up also with job memory for quick start.
- Brand new dies available in a wide range of different punch patterns for ring wire, plastic comb, coil, calendars and bespoke dies are available to purchase separately.
- Fast die and format changes.
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats.
- Horizontal paper feeding for easy product loading.
- Optional 2-part split dies for book and calendar work.
Dies available for ring wire binding:
- Round Hole 4,0mm - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm QSA - 3736020120.
- Round Hole 4,0mm split die with thumb cut - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm QSA - 3736020130.
- Round Hole 4,5mm - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm QSA - 3736020140.
- Round Hole 4,5mm split die with thumb cut - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm QSA - 3736020150.
- Square Hole 4,0 x 4,0mm - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm QSA - 3736020080.
- Square Hole 4,0 x 4,0mm split die with thumb cut - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm QSA - 3736020090.
- Square Hole 4,5 x 4,5mm - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm QSA - 3736020100.
- Square Hole 4,5 x 4,5mm split die with thumb cut - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm QSA - 3736020110.
- Round Hole 6,0mm - pitch 2:1 = 12,7mm QSA - 3736020310.
- Round Hole 6,5mm - pitch 2:1 = 12,7mm QSA - 3736020315.
- Square Hole 6,0 x 6,0mm - pitch 2:1 = 12,7mm QSA - 3736020300.
- Square Hole 6,5 x 6,5mm - pitch 2:1 = 12.7mm QSA - 3736020305.
- Oblong Hole 5,5 x 3,5mm - pitch 2:1 = 12.7mm QSA - 3736020295.
- Square Hole 4x4mm with 4x6mm filing holes - pitch 3:1=8,47mm QSA - 3736020423.
Dies available for spiral binding:
- Round Hole 4,5 x 3,6mm - pitch 6mm or 1/4" = 6,35mm.
- Oval Hole 5,0 x 4,0mm - pitch 0.2475" QSA, 6 pin - 37360204267.
- Oval Hole 3:1 6,5 x 5,5mm - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm.
- Oval Hole 3:1 6,5 x 5,5mm - pitch 3:1 = 8,47mm QSA.
- Round Hole 8mm - pitch 5/16".
Dies available for comb binding:
- Square Hole 8 x 3mm - USA-1-pitch = 14,28mm = 9/16".
- Square Hole 8 x 3mm - USA-1-pitch = 14,28mm = 9/16" QSA version.
All dies have a working width of 360mm and are to purchase separately, please contact us for detail on 01945 463434.
- Maximum punching width: 360mm.
- Maximum punching thickness: 2.4mm.
- Maximum Punched sheets per hour: 100,000.
- Mechanical cycles per hour: 6,000 - 7,200.
- Punching operation: Automatic.
- Maximum unpunched length: 360mm.
- Minimum unpunched length: 85mm.
- Minimum punching width: 100mm.
- Selectable punch pins: Optional.
- Punch dies available: 3:1, 2:1 ring wire, calendar, coil, plastic comb and tear off.
- Dimensions: (L)X(W)X(H) 2000 X 1200 X 1600mm.
- Weight: 680kgs.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Renz AP 360 Automatic Punch Machine Automatic Format Adjustment