- 'Impress' PVD coated, high quality, paper drill bits for standard fitting paper drill models.
- PVD is the latest, and most advanced coating technique which offers superior performance when compared to conventional coatings such as Hard-Chrome or Teflon.
- A longer lasting paper drill bit with reduced friction, especially with digital paper, coated stocks, laminated stock, plastic films, rubber, and even some fabrics.
- PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition Coating.
- Suited for paper drill models from top brands including, Uchida, Morgana, Citoborma, Nagel, Stago, Concorde, OMM, and BABS, etc.
- There is a growing demand for low friction thin film coatings that allow contacting surfaces to rub against one another, with redued friction and wear.
- Our Impress range of PVD coated paper drill bits are available in various hole sizes, including the following:
- 2mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, and 9mm.
- Hole size diameter available:
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this PVD Coated Standard Fitting Impress Paper Drill Bits