- Standard fitting HSS (High Speed Steel) paper drilling bits, suitable for electric paper drill machines including:
- Uchida (VS-10, VS-20, VS-25, VS-55 & VS-200)
- Citoborma Nagel (111, 180, 190, 280, 290, 490).
- Stago (PB1010, PB1015, PB2015, PB5010).
- OMM Concorde.
- Please contact us direct if your paper drill is not listed, or if you require further details or help on which drill bit you require for your paper drill machine.
- HSS drill bits are harder and slightly more resistant to heat, unlike normal high carbon steel.
- To drill plastic, laminated or difficult stocks, it is recommended to use Teflon Coated or the latest PVD coated range of drill bits.
- Teflon and PVD coated drill bits reduce frictional heat build up when drilling certain types of coated and plastic stock as well as some fabric materials. The coating acts as a lubricant on the surface of the drill which reduces melting of plastic or paper due to friction heat reduction.
- Hole size diameter available:
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Standard Fitting HSS Paper Drill Bits