- Teflon Coated Standard HSS (High Speed Metal) drill bits, suitable for paper drill machines including:
- Uchida (VS-25, VS-55 & VS-200)
- Please contact us direct if your paper drill is not listed
- HSS drill bits are hard and more resistant to heat, unlike high carbon steel.
- Provides optimum drilling performance and durability.
- To drill plastic, laminated or difficult stocks, it is recommended to use Teflon Coated Drill Bits. These reduce frictional heat build up when drilling these types of stocks. The Teflon acts as a lubricant on the surface of the drill which reduces melting of plastic or paper due to friction heat reduction.
- Hole size diameter available:
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Teflon Coated HSS Paper Drill Bits