- Uchida VS-200 is a high performance, table-top, electric paper drill with double-head, twin-spindle.
- With adjustable back margin of between 5-60mm, which can help cover most drilling demands.
- The sliding table ensures that the paper is always correctly positioned, while a selection of pitch phase programmes ensures that the right option of drill is made for each choice of application.
- Pre-prgrammed pitch bar - two, three, four-hole drilling, and other popular hole patterns.
- Self-centering guides for accurate paper position.
- View a working video demo of the VS-200 paper drill above.
- View our 'Helpful buys' for our range of drill bit sizes, used for the VS200.
- Drilling thickness: 50mm paper stack height.
- Compatible drill bit sizes: 3-13mm.
- Adjustable back margin: 5-60mm.
- Working width: 420mm maximum paper length (A3 longitudinal).
- Head distance: 40-142.5mm.
- Paper waste disposal at rear of machine.
- Power source: 110, 120, or 230VAC/50-60Hz, single-phase.
- Power consumption: 300W. Table size (W x D): 540 x 310mm.
- Dimensions of machine (W x D x H): 570 x 753 x 930mm.
- Dimensions excluding handle and waste basket (W x D x H): 570 x 580 x 650mm.
- Weight: 65kg.
- Please note: there will be an additional pallet delivery charge, on top of the normal delivery cost, for this product due to weight & size.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Uchida VS200 2-Head Electric Paper Drill