- MAX 70FII is the latest heavy-duty flat-clinch stapler system.
- With an improved design, compared to the older style MAX 70FE (otherwise branded as IDEAL 8560).
- Stapling Capacity: 2-70 sheets (based on 64gsm paper stock).
- The MAX 70F2 is suitable for hard and contiunual use, making it perfect for busy offices large or small.
- This electronic stapler has "Flat-Clinch", chisel point stapling, which means the staple is left completely flat at the close.
- Easy exchange of flat staples cartridge.
- Stapling Speed: 2 staples per second.
- Throat Depth Adjustment: 1/4" to 3/4" (6-18mm) in 'Auto' mode, 1/8" to 3/4" (3-18mm) in 'Manual' mode.
- Very low noise, with its quiet low motor driven mechanism.
- Unique paper guide allows convenient corner stapling (45 degree).
- Rubber grips on the base of the machine, which helps stabilise the stapler for best stapling performance.
- Improved design with its additional safety structure - metal frame finger guard and restricted access to interlock.
- LED Status ‘Lamp” indicator flashes to notify you when it is time to load staples.
- Easy Loading Staple Cartridge - staples 5,000 times continuously without reloading staple cartridge (70FE refills).
- Machine Dimensions: 229mm x 113mm x 113mm (depth x width x height).
- Machine Weight: 1.5kgs.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this MAX Heavy-Duty EH70FII Electric Flat-Clinch Stapler