- A previously used high-quality roll-fed hot & cold laminator.
- Professional Linea DH650 roll-fed laminator can laminate / encapsulate up to A1 size jobs (650mm).
- Includes mobile floor-stand as shown in photos (I.e. this is normally an extra cost).
- In working order and good condition (apart from general cosmetic wear to outer metal casing as shown in photo gallery).
- Brand new keypad control panel fitted by us, due to previous one being used and slightly worn.
- Ideal for a start-up company or for low-to-medium volume lamination/encapsulation jobs (i.e. small copy shops, schools, colleges, reprographics and print departments, etc.).
- Sits neatly on any sturdy desk-top, which provides non stop lamination for demanding jobs.
- The rollers apply even pressure to your prints, giving you a perfect, permanent encapsulation every time.
- Adjustable temperature, & speed controls.
- Anti-jam reverse switch.
- Attached safety shield.
- 2011 Model.
- Approx. Encapsulating Speed: 1.4m/min.
- Maximum Lamination Width: 650mm.
- Mounting Thickness: 5mm.
- Temperature Range: 0-140°.
- Warm-up Time: 10mins.
- Core Size: 25mm (1").
- Power Supply: 220/240AC (50/60V-Hz).
- Power Consumption: 700W.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 940 x 420 x 310 mm (without packing).
- Weight: 85kg (without packaging).
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Refurbished Linea DH-650 Roll-Fed A1 Hot-Seal Laminator