- A brand new James Burn (JBI) 2-hole, 3-hole, and 4-hole, punch tool for the PB3000 heavy duty punch machine.
- In original box packaging (as shown).
- In excellent working order, with clean round holes (i.e. has only been taken out of box, to be tested).
- Hole Diameters: 6mm.
- Selectable punch patterns, via the pins at the front of the tool (as shown in photo gallery).
- Perfect tool for quick punching of the above hole patterns.
- A heavy-duty punch tool, which is capable of punching a number of PVC plastic sheets at any one time (depending on thickness).
- For use with the PB3000 James Burn model only.
- Perfect low-cost buy, for heavy-duty punching.
- This tool is only compatible with the James Burn PB3000 model (as shown, and illustrated in above photo gallery).
- This is for the punch tool only (i.e. not the machine as well).
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this As New James Burn PB3000 2/3/4 Hole Wire Punch Tool