- 'As New' Renz AP300 Heavy-Duty Automated Binding Punch.
- INCLUDES BRAND NEW 3:1 Square-Hole Wire Binding Punch Tool, as well as a very lightly used 2:1 oblong-hole wire punch tool.
- Less than a year old from new, and in perfect condition and working order (as shown in our very own video demo above, or you can click here to view it on our YouTube Channel).
- An extremely heavy-duty, floor standing, automatic binding punch machine.
- An amazing piece of kit at a very low price!
- Automatic punching process, with simple to use touchscreen operation.
- Two finger paper pick up system which can handle a range of mixed stock (on a par with the James Burn Docupunch system).
- Fast die and format changes.
- Wheels allow the machine to be moved easily.
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats.
- High prestack capacity up to 4,000 sheets.
- Very low punching noise level (65db A).
- Minimum Punching Width: 148mm.
- Maximum Punching Width: 300mm.
- Mechanical Cycles Per Hour: 3,600.
- Maximum Punched Sheets Per Hour: 45,000.
- Machine Dimensions: (L x W x H): 1,420 x 812 x 1,326mm.
- Weight: 380kgs.
- View Full Spec Sheet Via Our Downloads Tab Above.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this As New, Used Renz AP300 Compact Punch With 2 Tools