- An ex-demo, pre-used, Powis Photobook press machine for creating bound photo-books in seconds.
- With very little usage - only 168 photopresses (i.e. binds).
- In excellent condition and in full working order (as shown in video demo above).
- Pressure-activated with no heat required, unlike most other photobook binding systems, so therefore there is no heat damage to your digitally printed photos.
- Includes pressure-pad & operator-manual.
- Perfect for photo-stores, mini-labs, pro-labs and other photography businesses.
- Create amazing 'flat-book' wedding books, family photo-albums, etc. in minutes.
- The Powis Photobook press system is a fast and simple method of turning silver halide, dye-sub, and inkjet prints into beautiful and distinctive looking photobooks (such as attached photo example).
- The finished books rival the quality of traditional mounted albums, but the whole process takes a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost.
- Instead of using heat, the PhotoPress uses pressure to bind prints so there is never any danger of heat damage to your photos.
- It is so simple that anyone can lean to make amazing looking photobooks in just a few minutes.
- Your printed photos are collated and arranged with Powis PhotoPress Signature sheets (i.e. also available to purchase from us).
- A quick cycle in the Photopress and the permanent adhesive on the PhotoPress Signature sheets is activated.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Ex-demo Powis PHP PhotoPress Flat-Book Binding Machine