- An ex-showroom and ex-demonstration Renz CBS-360 (otherwise known as CBS-340) electric coil inserting machine with a manual crimping function intergrated on it.
- In excellent working order and very good condition (i.e. some cosmetic wear and slight marks to metal casing, but this does not affect the workings of it).
- For plastic and wire spirals up to 20mm (Ø 6mm).
- The CBS 360/340 will manually allow you to cut and crimp plastic spirals up to 20mm, but will not work with metal spirals - these will need the SC-Pliers.
- Together with the Renz DTP340M punch system (as illustrated in the photo gallery, with a pre-used system), the CBS 360/340 becomes an efficient and space-saving punching and binding system. It can also be used as a standalone unit, without needing a module holding device.
- Please Note: this listing is for the CBS-360/340 coil machine only, and does not include the DTP340M punch system shown in photo gallery).
- Pitch: 6mm / 0.2475"
- Binding thickness: 1-16mm
- Binding element Ø: 6-20mm
- Min binding width: 10mm
- Max binding width: 340mm
- Binding operation: Electric insert, manual crimp and cut
- No. of books output per hr: 80
- Machine dimensions L x W x H: 450 x 100 x 160mm
- Machine weight: 9.5kg
- Machine packaging dimensions: 600 x 360 x 230mm
- Power requirement: 230/250V / 50Hz / 90W, 115/200V / 60Hz / 90W
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Ex-demo Used Renz CBS 340/360 Coil Inserter & Crimper