- A brand new Genuine 'James Burn International' (JBI) MP34 wire punching machine, complete with original box and operator-manual (as shown in photo gallery).
- This MP34 is a high-quality manual operated wire punch machine for 3:1 round hole punching (as shown in photo gallery).
- ONLY 1 MACHINE LEFT IN STOCK!
- Please note that this does not include the wire-closer, and is only a punch (i.e. not like the PB34 equivalent).
- 34-hole 3:1 pitch wire punching with 4mm diameter holes, for A4 and A5 wire-o bind punching.
- Includes A5 selectable pin (i.e. to avoid half-punched holes being punched on the edge of A5 documents, or the short-edge of A4 - i.e. as illustrated in photo gallery example which shows how the selectable pin is key for when punching A5 documents).
- ***Exclusive Round Hole Punching*** preferred by architects, accountants, financial institutes, craft and stationery companies, and designers.
- Punch up to 12 sheets of 80gsm paper at a time.
- For acetate punching - Elmstok recommends only punching 1-2 sheets at a time for PVC, Polyester & Frosted Polypropylene covers, to keep your machine lasting for years.
- Heavy-duty, metal construction, built to last.
- High-quality round silver steel pins to provide sharp, clean-cut holes to your documents everytime.
- Rack and pinion drive giving positive return of pins.
- Adjustable paper stop.
- 3:1 Pitch (3 holes to 1 inch).
- Weight: 14kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this James Burn MP34 3:1 A4/A5 Wire Punch-Only Binder (Not PB34)