- A previously used James Burn (JBI) Docupunch wire tool-die.
- 2:1 square-hole (6x6mm).
- In good working order.
- With 23 steel punch pins, as shown in photos.
- Perfect for punching up to A4 length documents ready for wire binding.
- Due to it being a 2:1 pitch, you can bind documents using No.3 to No24 wires (i.e. the whole range of wires).
- Perfect low-cost buy, for heavy-duty automatic punching of wire bound documents.
- This tool is only compatible with the James Burn Docupunch model (as shown, and illustrated in above photo gallery).
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Pre-owned James Burn Docupunch 2:1 Wire Punch Tool