- A previously used 'James Burn International' PB34 wire-o punch & closer binding machine.
- In used condition, as shown in photo gallery, but punches and wire closes ok (as illustrated in photos, with A4 and A5 pin being used).
- The outer metal casing has a number of scratches and cosmetic wear to it, along with the wire closer size-guide which has partly rubbed away (more on one side than the other, which does help when adjusting to a new wire size for closing correctly).
- 3:1 pitch (3 holes to 1 inch) for wire sizes No.3 to No.10.
- Punches and binds (i.e. closes wire) both A4 and A5 formats.
- Simply switch from A4 to A5 with the deselection knob on the top of the machine (as shown in photo gallery).
- Robust, professional manual binder that can punch up to 12 sheets of 80gsm paper at a time.
- Plastic acetate/polyester/frosted sheets - only punch 1 sheet at a time.
- Perfect for small jobs, or as a backup machine.
- Exclusive Round-Hole Punching - often preferred by architects, accountants, designers, marketing departments, etc.
- Fully illustrated wire size guide on machine, with "groove channels" to check what size wire to bind with based on the thickness of your document.
- Also capable of closing thicker documents using up to size 16 wires (200 pages of 80 gsm paper).
- Binds A4 long-edge (or A3 short-edge), and A5 long-edge documents, with its deselectable pin.
- Weight: 14kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Pre-owned James Burn PB34 Wire-O Binding Machine