- Pre-used 'James Burn International' PB34 wire punch & closer binding machine.
- In very good condition, including original box packaging (as shown in photos).
- Punches clean holes and closes wires perfectly (as shown in photos).
- 3:1 pitch (3 holes to 1 inch) for wire sizes No.3 to No.10.
- Punches and binds (i.e. closes wire) both A4 and A5 formats.
- Simply switch from A4 to A5 with the deselection knob on the top of the machine (shown in photo).
- Robust, professional manual binder that can punch up to 12 sheets of 80gsm paper at a time.
- Plastic acetate/polyester/frosted sheets - only punch 1 sheet at a time.
- Perfect for small jobs, or as a backup machine.
- Exclusive Round-Hole Punching - often preferred by architects, accountants, designers, marketing departments, etc.
- Fully illustrated wire size guide on machine, with "groove channels" to check what size wire to bind with based on the thickness of your document.
- Also capable of closing thicker documents using up to size 16 wires (200 pages of 80 gsm paper).
- View above video demo of this machine, showing how it punches and closes (i.e. binds).
- Please note - illustrated photos shown may be different to the actual machine available, but its working capability and condition are as described above.
- Binds A4 long-edge (or A3 short-edge), and A5 long-edge documents, with its deselectable pin.
- Weight: 14kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Second-hand James Burn PB34 Wire-O Binding Machine