- A previously owned, high-quality DF-1000 A3 and A4 suction-fed folder in excellent condition.
- Has been fully serviced and cleaned, ready for immediate dispatch.
- This 'sort-after' suction-fed folding machine folder is in excellent working order.
- The Duplo DF-1000 is ideal for the digital colour market, where various types of paper stock are used.
- The suction feed helps to avoid marking and static fuelled mis-feeding notorious on friction-fed paper handling systems whilst also allowing a heavier grade of paper to be fed.
- User-friendly: includes intelligent paper-size detection & automatic plate setting, working together to ensure the quickest possible set-up and folding accuracy.
- Feed up to 209.4gsm* stock (*when A4 sheet is single-folded).
- Equipped with 6 standard folding styles: Single Fold, Double Fold, Irregular Accordion Fold, Letter Fold, Accordion Fold and Brochure Fold.
- Accurately process up to 200 sheets per minute.
- Perfect for: Letters, Leaflets, Brochures, Menus, Bulletins, Greetings Cards, Direct Mail Pieces, Magazines, Newspaper Inserts, etc.
- Low Noise Level: DF-1000 is one of the quietest tabletop air suction folding machine in the market today.
- Paper Size (Max): 297 x 432mm (along paper feed direction). Max. paper width = A3.
- Paper Size (Min): 120 x 182mm (along paper feed direction).
- Paper Weight: 52 - 157gsm (up to 130 for A3).
- Capacity of Feeding Tray: 1,000 sheets (fine quality paper 81.4 g/m2).
- Feeding Mechanism: friction rollers.
- Maximum Processing Speed: 200 sheets/minute - based on A4 fine quality paper (64gsm) single-fold.
- Paper Quality: fine, recycled, drawing, art, some coated (i.e. please check with us).
- Noise Level:76.5dB (Equivalent continuous A-weighted sound pressure level).
- Dimensions: In use: 1277mm (W) x 534 (D) x 590 (H). In storage: 912mm (W) x 534mm (D) x 590mm (H).
- Weight: 71kg.
- Ref: 080700492.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Pre-owned Duplo DF1000 A3 Automatic Folder Machine