- A pre-owned, previously used, IDEAL 3915-95 electric guillotine cutting machine.
- Fully serviced by us, including newly sharpened blade (genuine high-quality solingen-steel) fitted to machine.
- Fully tested and in excellent working order, providing a perfect straight cut every time (as shown in video demo above).
- We also have pre-owned IDEAL 4315 guillotines available, which is the latest model suitable for cutting up to SRA3 size work.
- With electric, 2-button-operation, blade-drive and manual swing-action-clamp (as illustrated in above video demo).
- Spindle guided backgauge for precise positioning.
- Calibrated hand crank for backgauge fine adjustment.
- Side-lay with measuring scale (as shown in photo gallery).
- Also has cutting-line guide for helping to measure up crop-marks, etc. (as shown in photo gallery above).
- Manufactured Date: 2004.
- Serial Ref:2632535.
- Fully illustrated and step-by-step Operator-Manual included.
- Optional heavy-duty floor-stand or cabinet available (as shown in photos - please select from drop-down menu).
- Blade-changer tool not included (add to cart from 'Helpful buys' to the right if required, plus other spares for this model).
- View and download the full spec. sheet on this machine in our 'Downloads' tab above.
- VIEW A WORKING DEMONSTRATION OF THIS PRE-USED MODEL ABOVE.
- Cutting Length: 390mm.
- Cutting Height: 40mm.
- Table Depth: 390mm.
- Dimensions (as desktop model) 355(H) X 600(W) X 695(D)mm.
- Dimensions (with floor-stand) 1050(H) X 600(W) X 695(D)mm.
- Dimensions (with floor-cabinet) 1070(H) X 600(W) X 695(D)mm.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Second-Hand IDEAL 3915-95 Electric Guillotine