- A previously owned / used Easymount EM-1400SH single-hot roll fed laminator.
- Includes a top roller heat function, which is ideal for laminating pressure-sensitive laminate film on to dark solid colours where 'silvering' needs to be eradicated (i.e. to create a crisp gloss or matt finish).
- In excellent working order.
- Very good condition, although there is some slight cosmetic, general wear to outer metal casing but this does not affect the workings of the machine.
- Rubber rollers are in excellent condition, providing you with perfect lamination and mounting results.
- Ideal for sign-making businesses, as well as for schools, colleges, universities, etc.
- Laminate and mount up to 1400mm wide, and up to 25mm thickness.
- Large silicon rollers, for even pressure and for creating perfect laminating and mounting results (there are some blade cuts to the rollers on this pre-used machine but they, in no way, affect the laminting/mounting results.
- Feed Assist Bar - keeps prints perfectly flat when feeding into the rollers.
- Large feed-tray, to assist prints feeds.
- Swing out feed tray and safety guard making mounting onto board and loading the film quicker and hassle-free.
- Pressure gauge on rollers, adjustable on machine to give perfect pressure every time.
- Hot & cold mounting and laminating can be achieved, using pressure-sensitive laminate film and mount-film.
- Solid construction heavy-duty system.
- Mount & laminate simultaneously.
- Single hot adjustable roller up to 60 °C.
- Take up mandrel for release liner paper.
- Variable speed control.
- Reverse mechanism and foot pedal operation.
- Magic-eye safety feature.
- This pre-owned model includes an operator-manual, but does not include any tools (i.e. allen-key to help change the rollers and adjust mandrel core adaptors, etc.).
- This machine is available for immediate collection from our warehouse, or delivery and installation can be arranged at an extra cost, if required. Please contact us for more details. Tel: 01945 463434, or email email@example.com.
- Laminating Speed - 6m/min.
- Max Width - 1200mm / 47inch.
- Mounting Thickness - 25mm..
- Warm-up time - 12 minutes.
- Laminating Temperature Range: 0-60°C.
- Pressure Adjustment - Manual/Gauge.
- Film Core - 75mm (3" inch)
- Power Supply AC (V) - 220/240.
- Power Supply Required - 13 Amps.
- Power Consumption 970W.
- Overall Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) 1790mm x 650mm x 1255mm.
- Gross Machine Weight - 185kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Pre-owned Easymount 1400SH Wide-Format Hot Cold Roll Laminator