- A previously used Linea DH-1100 laminator which can laminate and encapsulate up to A0 in size.
- In good condition and in working order.
- Some general cosmetic wear to outer casing and plastic guards, but these do not affect the workings of the machine.
- Includes top and bottom roll mandrels, along with 3" core adaptors.
- Please note - this does not include the take-up mandrel though (i.e. which fits on top of the machine). If you do require this then we can supply a brand new one at an additional £75.00 if required.
- The rollers apply even pressure to your prints, giving you a perfect, permanent encapsulation every time.
- Lifting up the spring loaded rollers allows you to mount board up to 5mm thick.
- Simple to use, this professional roll laminator is a great system for reprographic departments and copy shops and will produce outstanding results with very little effort.
- The laminating film is supplied on a roll and documents are fed continuously through the machine and are laminated on both sides.
- Highly versatile and ideal for laminating different size media such as long banners or shaped pieces.
- All-metal construction and heavy-duty motors - built to last.
- Adjustable speed control.
- Anti-jam reverse switch.
- Takes a variety of roll film up to 250 micron (each side).
- Attached safety shield.
- Ideal for universities, graphics/reprographic/print departments, copy and design shops.
- Includes heavy-duty floor-stand with castor-wheels for easy mobility.
- Ref: 3257.
- Approx. Encapsulating Speed: 1.6/min.
- Maximum Lamination Width: 1080mm.
- Mounting Thickness: 5mm.
- Temperature Range: 0-140°.
- Core Size: 2"/3".
- Power Supply: 220/240AC (50/60V-Hz).
- Power Consumption: 2000W.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1370 x 520 x 1170mm.
- Weight: 200kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Pre-owned Linea DH1100 A0 Hot/Cold Roll Laminator Encapsulator