- A previously used Matrix Duo-460 hot-roll laminator, desktop model (floor-stand not included).
- Including both 1" and 3" core adaptors, and operator manual.
- Allows you to both laminate single or double-sided (perfect for digitally printed work).
- Fully cleaned, tested, and checked over by one of our engineers.
- In excellent working order, but in a used condition (i.e. some slight marks on outer casing, but these do not affect the workings of the machine).
- Rubber rollers are all in very good and fair condition, albeit there are a couple of small, minor cut marks on a couple of the rollers but these do not have any affect on the laminating results and laminates perfectly (as shown in photos and video demo above).
- View short video demo of this machine via the link above, or click here to view via our YouTube page - View Working Video Demo Of Matrix-Duo 460.
- Ref: 2868.
- Laminates documents up to SRA2 in size.
- Anti-curl bar gives perfect flat results.
- Takes 1” and 3” cores.
- Adjustable temperature control.
- Laminate, encapsulate or double side laminate.
- Variable speed control.
- Anti-jam reverse switch.
- Attached safety shield.
- Independent heated rollers.
- Ideal for use in commercial printers, in-house print rooms, copy and print shops.
- Approx. laminating speed: 1.4 m/min.
- Maximum width: 460mm (18").
- Warm-up Time: 10 minutes.
- Laminating temperature: 0-140°C.
- Core size: 1" & 3" (25mm & 75mm).
- Power supply: 220/240AC (50/60V-Hz).
- Power supply required: 13 Amps.
- Power consumption: 950W.
- Dimensions (depth x height): 480 x 440mm (without stand).
- Weight: 45kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Pre-owned Matrix Duo 460 Roll Laminator