- A previously used (pre-owned) Xyron Pro 1255 A3 machine.
- In Stock Available For Next Day UK Mainland Delivery!
- Cosmetic wear to outer plastic casing - as shown in photo gallery, but these do not affect the workings of the machine).
- Perfect for somone who is looking for a low price, cost-effective, machine (i.e. who may not be able to purchase brand new due to budget restraints).
- In full working order (as illustrated in photo gallery above, showing a repositionable-adhesive being used on the machine - step by step photos are shown.)
- Manually operated and simple to use.
- A cold laminator and adhesive machine specifically designed for formats up to A3 size up to 298mm wide and over 30 metres long.
- Easy to use machine that can "encapsulate", "laminate", and "stick" any print simply and quickly.
- The agressive adhesive along with high pressured rollers, improves both transfer and bonding quality.
- A perfect replacement for spray aerosols (i.e. such as Spraymount)
- No heat required, which reduces fumes and mess.
- No electric or warm-up time required, so you can use the machine instantly and safely.
- Simply feed the item into the Xyron 1255 machine, turn the handle and trim!
- The patented roll-set allows you to easily switch between applications.
Available Xyron 1255 Refill Cartridges:
- Document Width (max): 298mm
- Document Length (max): 30.5m
- Document Thickness (max): 3.2mm
- Cutter: Removeable, replaceable cutter bar
- Weight: 10kg
- Xyron Product Code: 23651
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Pre-owned Used Xyron Pro 1255 A3 Machine