- AS NEW Uchida VS-55 single-spindle electric paper drilling machine.
- In its original (as shown in photo gallery above), and has only been out of its box for one demonstration.
- LOW PRICE!
- In excellent condition and in full working order (as shown in photo gallery examples).
- Includes 6mm hole drill bit fitted on machine!
- Includes paper-waste attachment (as shown in photo below).
- Simple to use - please view video demo above of how the VS-55 works.
- Programming bar for various hole-patterns (i.e. 2, 4-hole patterns, etc.).
- This programming covers non-standard paper sizes as well as A4 and A5.
- The sliding table ensures that the paper is always correctly positioned, while a selection of pitch phase programmes ensures that the right option of drill is made for each choice of application.
- The VS-55 also has an adjustable back margin, which can help cover most drilling demands.
- It also has the added bonus of using drill bit sizes 3-13mm*, compared to the VS-25 Paper Drill, which only allows 4-6mm drill bit sizes to be used.
- The Uchida VS-55 is a simple to operate electric, table-top paper drill with self-centering paper guides, programmable for popular 2, 3 and 4 hole patterns as well as other hole patterns.
- Self-centering guides for accurate paper position.
- Ref: 1606243.
- 50mm paper stack height.
- Compatible Drill Bit Sizes: 3-9mm (*10-13mm drill bits, an optional adaptor is required).
- Adjustable back margin of 6-35mm.
- 376mm maximum paper length.
- Table size: 480 x 260mm.
- Dimensions Of Machine (W x D x H): 480 x 430 x 685mm.
- Weight: 30kg.
- Please note: there will be an additional pallet delivery charge, on top of the normal delivery cost, for this product due to weight & size.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this As New Uchida VS-55 Electric Paper Drill