- A high-quality, lightly used, Citoborma 490 4-Head paper drilling machine.
- Has been well looked after, and in excellent working order.
- Complete with 4 x BK45 paper drilling heads.
- Includes 4 x Brand New 6mm drill bits, which we have fitted to the machine.
- The Citoborma 490 is the ultimate solution for every drilling application (paper, cardboard, plastic, textiles, leather, etc.).
- Can be used for drill-bit hole diameters 2mm-14mm.
- Drill up to 60mm pile height.
- Maximum paper width: 460mm.
- Adjustable throat depth of up to a massive 270mm.
- Distance between centres: 19mm-425mm.
- 3-phase power connection, due to its high performance operation.
- CONTACT US NOW FOR BEST PRICE!
- (this pre-owned model is push-button operation only - foot-pedal is not included with this machine).
Citoborma 490 Spec:
- Paper width maximum - 460mm.
- Throat depth - 270mm.
- Drill bit length adjustment within seconds.
- Drill diameters from 2 – 35mm.
- Pile height maximum - 60mm.
- Fixing of the heads position with a single screw.
- Quick drill bit replacement.
- Solid standard heads made from cast iron.
- Hand-wheel operated back-stop with millimetre scale for quick setup (guided by a twin spindle).
- Table lift adjustment via hand-wheel at front of the machine.
- Programme-stops to do any type of hole-pattern (stop-bars are interchangeable by a quick release).
- Optimum safety due to two-hand operation, reversible and safety cover.
- Receding safety covers for efficient production.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Pre-owned Citoborma Nagel 490 4-Head Paper Drill