- Brand New Xyron Pro 2500 - Latest Model - Black Edition!
- Xyron Pro 4400 is a professional cold laminator and adhesive machine.
- Perfect for work up to A0 size and 2.54mm thickness.
- Aggressive adhesive, along with high-pressured rollers improves both transfer and bond quality.
- The process requires no heat, which means the 4400 is ready to go with no warm up time.
- Gives off no smell and makes no mess.
- Optional foot-pedal operation or button-switch control (both these options come with this machine).
- An electric driven document finisher that will laminate, encapsulate and stick work of various shapes and sizes.
- Ideal for use in studio and design departments, packaging, marketing and consultancy companies.
- Perfect for client presentations, site and construction plans, posters, displays, banners, signs, architect drawings and much more.
Choose how you want to finish your work and designs with the range of roll - sets available, including:
- Cold lamination for your work both sides or single-sided with a high gloss finish
- Encapsulate your work with the double-sided matt lamination roll-set
- Apply aggressive adhesive for permanent applications
- Apply repositionable adhesive to adhere and remove documents.
- Document Width (Max): 1067mm.
- Document Length (Max): 91m.
- Document Thickness (Max): 2.54mm.
- Cutter: Built in removeable, replaceable cutter.
- Machine Footprint (LxWxH): 1283mm x 279mm x 368mm.
- Stand Footprint (LxWxH): 1257mm x 559mm x 711mm.
- Weight: 70.5kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Xyron Pro 4400 A0 Cold Laminator & Adhesive Machine