- The Rapid 106E electic stapler twin-rig is a modern 2 staplers in 1.
- INCLUDES 30,000 RAPID 66/6 STAPLES FREE!
- Simultaneous stapling with the use of an opto-cable and bridge-rail.
- The 2 Rapid stapler units are sequence controlled to avoid overloading the power supply.
- The twin-rig is perfect for workplaces where sheets and brochures are to be stapled on demand.
- Speed up production with having more than 2 staplers linked with additional opto-cables (available as optional add-ons).
- Handles, flat, saddle-stitch and loop* stapling (*additional Loop Head required - please view 'Helpful Buys').
- Staple brochures or folders, with the work table folded down, as speedily and easily as it staples loose sheets or stacks of paper in the flat position.
- Flat & saddle stapling up to 50 sheets (80gsm).
- Loop stapling up to 20 sheets (additional loop head required as an extra).
- Magazine capacity: 210 staples - Use genuine Rapid 66/6 or 66/7 or 66/8 staples only.
- Stapling depth: variable adjustment up to 100mm.
- Pedal and hands-free automatic trigger operation available.
- Adjustable stapling depth and variable impact force.
- Safe To Use: stapling head guard and clearly visible easy to access stapling zone.
- The Rapid 106E Twin-rig electric stapling machines can also be linked a further one or two heads (i.e. 4 stapler units) for greater production capacity.
- Minimum centre distance between each stapler is 60mm.
- Contents Include: 2 x Rapid 106E Staplers, Saddle Bridge Rail, Opto Cable, Foot Pedal, Instruction Manual.
- Weight: 12kg.
- Ref: 10885210.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Rapid 106E Twin-Rig Saddle-Stitcher Stapler